POTENTIAL REDEVELOPMENT SITE!
Land Size: 2.231+/- Acres
Retail Space including C-Store: 5,500 SF total
For Sale: $2,000,000 includes C Store and Additional Land
Retail Space for Lease: Two 1,250 SF spaces that are contiguous
Lease Rate: $25.00 psf NNN
Usage: Current operating C Store, Gas Station and Retail – potential expansion of 14,500 SF rentable space on rear land
- Located just east of Interstate I-985 and Exit 4 on GA Hwy 20 (also known as Buford Drive)
- Excellent visibility and exposure with a current traffic count of 92,900 vehicles per day.
- Buford drive is also accessible from Interstate I-85 a few miles to the east.
- Exit 4 is the gateway to the Mall of Ga.
- The Mall located less than a mile away is the largest Regional Mall in GA. and contains 1,824,672 Square Foot of restaurants and stores.
- The property totals 2.231 Acres of land
- Partially developed: containing an operating ExxonStation and a total of 5,500 SF of retail.
- The site contains additional land to the rear of the C Store which is adequate in size for an additional 14,500 SF two story office or retail building.
- The property has excellent potential for redevelopment.
Location: 3798 Buford Drive – Buford, GA 30519 just East I-985 at Exit 4 Buford Drive (GA HWY 20)
MORE DETAILS AND STATS: see PDF Flyer this page
W84° 0' 30''
N34° 5' 5.9''
Exxon Station - 3798 Buford Drive - Buford, GA 30519
3798 Buford Drive, Buford, Georgia 30519
Property Type : Other Properties
Listing Type : Commercial Sale
Lot Acres : 2.23
Square Footage : 5,500 Sqft