Former Chase Bank
6230 Holly Springs Parkway – Holly Springs, Georgia GA 30188
Office or Retail Space for Lease
$25 NNN – CAM $3.89
Anchored by Publix and Dollar Tree
- Retail Community Shopping Center
- Former Chase Space is 3,487SF with a contiguous Retail Suite of 1,105SF
- Excellent visibility from Holly Springs Parkway/East Cherokee Dr.
- Easily Accessible- Traffic light located on Holly Springs Parkway
- High Demographics – $120,000 Average Household Income
- 7,172 New Homes or Under Construction within 5 miles
Village of East Cherokee is located on Main St. just North of Downtown Woodstock. Approximately 7,172 homes have been recently completed or are currently under construction surrounding the center within a 5-mile radius. Roughly 1,451 of these homes are clearly within our neighborhood and occupants will shop predominantly in our immediate area. There is only one other major traditional grocery-anchored center within this same radius! Not only is there significant housing growth, but also the current demographics and density are affluent with an average household income approaching $120K in a 5-10mile radius. The local population doubled from 2010-2016. with the largest growth of 9.21% occurring within a 2-mile radius of the center. We are at the heart of growth.
|Annual Population Growth 2021-2026||2 Miles||5 Miles||10 Miles|
|Annual Household Growth 2021-2026||9.32%||9.46%||7.40%|
|Average Household Income||$87,388||$110,115||$113,967|
|Median Household Income||$74,365||$91,653||$91,737|