3798 Buford Drive, Buford, GA 30519 – just East I-985 at Exit 4 Buford Drive (GA HWY 20)
COMMERCIAL LEASE (or sale!)
Two Suites Available (Retail Space)
1,250 SF. Contiguous 2,500 SF
Lease Rate: $25.00 SF NNN
- Located just east of Interstate I-985 and Exit 4 on GA Hwy 20 (also known as Buford Drive)
- Property has excellent visibility and exposure
- Current traffic count of 92,900 vehicles per day.
- Also accessible from Interstate I-85 a few miles to the east.
- Exit 4 is the gateway to the Mall of Ga.
- The Mall located less than a mile away is the largest Regional Mall in GA. and contains 1,824,672 Square Foot of restaurants and stores.
- Property totals 2.231 Acres of land and is partially developed
- Containing an operating ExxonStation
- PLUS a total of 5,500 SF of retail.
- The retail is 100% leased. The site contains additional land to the rear of the C Store which is adequate in size for an additional 14,500 SF two story office or retail building.
- Excellent potential for redevelopment.
GWINNETT COUNTY FAST FACTS
- 930 manufacturers;
- 447 information technology companies;
- 3,552 professional, Scientific, and technical firms;
- 2,993 supply chain companies and
- 1,331 finance and insurance companies.
- Maintains a highly educated workforce
- More than 38 percent of its residents 25 and older having a bachelor’s degree or higher. (Source: ESRI 2020)
- Approximately 30 miles northeast of Atlanta its County seat is Lawrenceville, GA.
- 437 square miles
- Adjacent counties: Barrow, DeKalb, Forsyth, Fulton, Hall, Jackson, Rockdale, and Walton
- 80 percent of the U.S. population is within a two-hour flight.
- Gateway to metro Atlanta from north and northeast via I-85 and I-985
- Easy access to University of Georgia (at Athens) via University Parkway/GA Highway 316
- Minutes from scenic Lake Lanier
- Home to 16 municipalities
- The County has maintained Triple AAA credit ratings for more than 20 years.
With more than 930,000 residents, Gwinnett enjoys a prosperous business climate, the largest school system in the state, more than 85 higher learning institutions within commuting distance, an award-winning public park system, world-class cultural and entertainment activities, and a commitment to proactive environmental stewardship. As the most diverse county in the Southeast, and 37th most diverse in the U.S., with more than 25,000 businesses and more than 550 international companies calling Gwinnett home, it illustrates what a growing and dynamic community looks like now
and in the future. With over 30,000 businesses in Gwinnett, including Fortune 500 and Fortune 1000 companies, there is an abundance of opportunities for employment and economic growth.